Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What "Cure" Song Title Goes Here?

Have a great weekend, my darlings!

What's that? You want to know what I'm doing this weekend? Gosh, OK.

Tonight: I'm taking my now-21 year old brother out on the town tonight. Charlie and I are showing him what we know of Chicago: the Loop (glitzy old men), Lakeview (glitzy gays and whiskey), Wrigleyville (the armpit of the world, frat boys and spilled beer and tons of biddies), and Uptown (film noir meets country karaoke). At least that's what we SAY we're gonna do...in reality we'll probably just smoke a lot of crack and watch Mulholland Drive again--it's so good!

Tomorrow: Chili Macs. Pizza and margaritas--a match made in tired working girl heaven.

Sunday: More margaritas. And I might be teaching a Sunday School class! Wait...not in that order. HUGH JACKMAN YOU GET BACK HERE! That does NOT mean I'd be an irresponsible mother! Oh you are so impossible.

1 comment:

  1. -Friday I'm in Love ( perfect if it were just you and Charlie)
    -Let's Go to Bed (just to be obscure).

    The Cure used to be my husbands favorite band. He owns every single album they've done.

    ReplyDelete

You are truly great.