Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fame!


 Today I girded my loins (ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww) and looked at Google Analytics, expecting a flashing red banner to pop up saying "YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS." Fortunately, people are still reading this blog (ugh), and I got a whopping 500 visits from referring links on DOT.gov and obamamamadrama.com. I also got a shout-out at Literary Rejections on Display. I don't even know what to say. Thank you for calling me a "writer." I'm now inspired to expand on my imaginary literary magazine, so expect more posts soon (like "Posters Detailing the Warning Signs of Sexual Harassment That Hang in the Kitchen of the Main Office of My Imaginary Literary Magazine").


But the real news is this, and this ("this" as in "this news" as in "this news...which I am about to tell you" as in "the news you have not heard yet but are waiting to hear with baited breath") is not a joke, I swear:

TWO PEOPLE FOUND MY BLOG BY GOOGLING "HUGH JACKMAN."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also, 7 visits were from Australia. Are we seeing a connection here or what? Hugh Jackman is Australian. He lives in Australia (I think). Being a celebrity, which means--let's be honest--he's a self-obsessed sociopath (aren't we all? DAHLING!), he probably googles himself daily. WHICH MEANS...HUGH JACKMAN IS READING THIS BLOG!

I'm sorry for calling you a self-obsessed sociopath, Hugh. And I am SO GLAD you won't be in the new X-Men movie! I think that shows a real depth of emotional maturity, though I am disappointed about the lack of Wolverine in my projected future. Oh Hugh! But sorry, I have a boyfriend.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. You must share your google analytics knowledge with me. I still don't know how to use it.

    ReplyDelete

You are truly great.