Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Really Exciting Career Change!

My parents always told me I was a ridiculously talented piano player, and growing up in a petri dish of delusional-ego-breeding was wonderful for a little thing called my self esteem. I can do anything! I just know it! So you'll be happy to hear that I have decided to become a comic strip artist.

Writing is hard, but comics are super easy, everyone knows that. I happen to have a firm grasp on what makes a successful comic strip, which is how I know I'm gonna be a great artist. Look, I even DREW A COMIC STRIP about DRAWING A SUCCESSFUL COMIC STRIP. Click to enlarge.


I mean, RIGHT?!? I ain't writing no' mo'. This is my meal ticket.

4 comments:

  1. I totally want to be a comic book artist, too. And now, with your expert visual aid, I CAN! I may have to post the results on my blog.

    Oh, and my third career will be cartoon voiceovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! So true!

    P.s. Love the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH, I have an ex-boyfriend who used this EXACT formula! If you're him and secretly created this blog just for me to enjoy, thank you!! #becauseitsallaboutme

    ps, I put your blog in my GoogleReader and I'm reading (AND LOVING) all your posts, if you can't tell.

    ReplyDelete

You are truly great.