Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Brit & Justin: A Retrospective

If Kate and Johnny are my personal favorite It couple from the '90's, then there's no question about it--Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake are THE couple of the early 2000's. I love it when beautiful people date other beautiful people, like Hugh Jackman and myself and Pablo Neruda.

While perusing the internet for these pictures, I couldn't help thinking two things:

1. Britney looks so happy! Poor baby! Britney, I want to see you smile like that again. What's with the judgmental looks, people? I love Britney and always will.
2. Is there anything more atrocious than the fashion choices of the early 2000's? Even the '80's look classy in comparison. Be thankful I didn't show you Britney's entire outfit in the last pic. Hint: she's wearing jeans underneath that dress--and matching pale pink pointy boots.











1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, I love that Neruda is one of the labels for this post. Trying to reconcile old Brit & Justin with new Brit & Justin is basically the equivalent of trying to imagine the sound of one hand clapping.

    ps, she was so pretty and happy then :(:(:(

    ReplyDelete

You are truly great.