Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Things That Aging Bros Say


"I wrote a screenplay once with a buddy of mine."

"That was the name of my band."

"I used to have a lot more hair."

"Ah, my twenties." (knowing laugh)

"I'm comfortable with getting older."

"I'm not big on all that corporate lingo."

"Data."

"I've never wanted a family."

"Vasectomy."

"I'm comfortable with where I am right now."

"Business school."

"I went to business school."

"Scotch."

"Venture capital."

"Business school. Business school."

"Heyyyy there."

"MBA."

2 comments:

  1. "Heyyyyy there" hahaha! These are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How brill is this!!? The only thing missing is some damned business school acronyms: "Get me those P&Ls by EOD before you take some PTO."

    ReplyDelete

You are truly great.